A PRISONER’S DILEMMA
Group Size: 2 – 6
It should have been so simple. Keep your head down, do your time, don’t rock the boat. Make enough friends to survive and don’t get too attached. But when you’re behind bars and trouble comes looking for you: there’s nowhere to hide.
On the evening of February 2nd, Robinson, the youngest of your crew, disappears.
You suspect foul play. So on 3 February 1931, in the chaos and confusion that follows the earthquake you sneak into the warden’s office, suspecting him to be responsible. Now you’re trapped, and you have just one hour to escape…
Please note the following regarding all bookings for Escape Room:
- Your purchase is non-refundable
- No Cancellations will be accepted
- Participants need to arrive 15 minutes prior to your game start time
- Please double-check your booking date and time
- Our escape scenarios do not require specific attire
- Note: If you want to book Escape Room Experience on the same day, Please call us on 06 835 9933